Thursday, September 11, 2008

OUR AWARD!

We got an award! Sherry gave us a VERY prestigious award for our VERY wonderful blog (ha ha). So here are the rules. 1. The winner can put the logo on their blog. 2. Link to the person you received your award from. 3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4. Put links of those blogs on yours. 5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated. 6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking every body’s mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!
We would like to thank our family. Without them we would have nothing to post on our blog! Our friends, for also giving us good stuff for the blog. We would like to thank our hairdresser for giving the best haircuts so we look so cute in our pics. Thank you to Disneyland for providing the perfect backdrop to some of our pics. Thanks to the dr's office for taking a chance on some unknown kids. Thank you all very much for your love and support! Here is who we nominate...
Dena and Mike- They always post the cutest pics of the cutest nephew ever!
Julie and Bret- They always post the cutest pics of the cutest niece ever!
Jaimee and Eric- We had not seen or talked to Jaimee in quite a while, but since she got her blog going we keep in touch. She was Marcie's friend growing up. They have some great stories!
Janel and Mark- Janel was also Marcie's friend growing up and we lost track of her. Now we all keep in touch.
Sommer and Steve- Sommer was our friend growing up and then she had to move out of state. We love hearing about all the things that keep her and her fam busy. (believe us there is a lot).
Sheleen and Sterling- Sheleen is our aunt and we LOVE her! We love doing fun stuff with her and bloody giggling about every bloody thing! And that is her real body in all her pictures!
Shanna and Bobby- Shanna is our other fun aunt! Her blog always looks way cute and she ROCKS about putting comments on any one's blog!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andi and Blake are cooool and live in Utah...and still have NO idea what they are doing on Blogspot but it is the coooool thing to do. Miss you ladies!!

Michael and Dena said...

Thanks you guys for the Award. We are glad you like the pictures of Lincoln.

Marlo said...

Marlo and Scott are freakin' awesome and living in Arizona! We're pretty comfy here on blogspot and don't even mind the private blogs out there!
Love working with you both, have a good weekend.

Jess said...

your blog is fabulous. I need to go to disneyland so I can get some cool pictures!! :-)

The Curry Family said...

You do have a rocking blog...how fun to get an award :)

Lepak's said...

You girls ROCK!

Sommer said...

Thank you, Thank you... I am very honored and I accept this award on behalf of Steve, Kate & Chan! I miss laughing so hard we cry!

theleavittranch said...

Thank ya' all for the great award I am so amazed that you would pick someone like me. (you knew you bloody well better have or else)I love you two. sniffle, sniffle

Hillary said...

An award! How awesome! You guys are great! I love your blog! Blogging is the best! Thanks for sharing.

Mckenzi and Matthew said...

Holly, Marcie!!
I love you guys! Your blog soooo deserves an award it is the cutest. Im not going to lie I miss coming and stealing the food at your office hahah not for the food but because I got to see you! Hope thats going good:) give my mama a big hug for me and let me know how that book you guys are writing is coming Marcie! I will be your first buyer! If I could get in on the mystery that is Marcie and Lori you better believe Id be all over that!

Amy Childs said...

Nice job on the award girls! By the way, can you believe it I finally started a blog!

slide show