
Can you believe it? We have started our own blog. We just hope it won't be over our heads! We will see how it works out. We attended our work Christmas Party last night and had a lot of fun! We got some great presents (Holly's favorite part) and enjoyed the white elephant gift exchange. Now we are counting down to Christmas and opening our presents! We love this time of year.
Monday, December 17, 2007
We're finally blogging!!!
Posted by Marcie and Holly at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yahoo.... good job girls... Love the blog.. cannot wait to see what else you have in store for all of us!! I'll be checking you out!!
Add me to your blog list!!
You know you totally missed me at the party!
YAY! Marcie...you & Holly are such babes! I'm glad to see you have joined the blogging world. I look forward to seeing what's going on with you girls!
You guys looked very cute in your party outfits!
Post a Comment