Okay. So everyone got together at Dena's house to do some scrapbooking and play wii (by everyone I mean Mike, Dena, Bret, Julie, Ayla, Marcie and Holly). Dena made sandwiches for everyone and we had tons of fun. I started out all gung ho on scrapbooking and totally got distracted with taking pics of Marcie, Ayla, and me. Our own little photo shoot. I've included some of the lovely pics I took. Now Marcie is yelling at me to get back to work as I announced that I am "updating the blog."
Have a Holly Jolly Christmas everyone!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Scrap night!
Posted by Marcie and Holly at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You crack me up! Wanna scrap for me??? Miss A is so adorable, but you guys already knew that!
You girls are so cute!! So glad you started blogging. It gets addicting so watch out. I will be stalking you!! See you at the PARTY (I remembered this time Holly)on Christmas eve.Hey are our familys still doing that thing together or not? We need to discuss if we are....
Yay!! I'm so glad you two decided to be bloggers! And I love the Christmas party outfits!
Hey Girls! Such a cute blog! I love the pictures with you two and Ayla! How cute! (Which you already knew, right?!) I just started a blog, you'll have to check it out!
Your neice is soooo cute! oh my gosh!
Post a Comment