We have been wanting to go to Disneyland ever since we got our annual passes for Christmas and since our parents were going for a couple of days last week we thought, "why not?". So last Tuesday we flew to California early in the morning (very early), took the bus to the California Resort and met up with my parents. We got early admission into the park so we ate breakfast then went over to Disneyland. We got to ride everything we wanted to (a few times) and even got over to California Adventure and rode all those rides too. It was not even busy! We pretty much walked onto every ride. We had so much FUN!!!! We LOVE that place. After a full day, we took the bus back to the airport and flew home. It was such a long, exhausting day, but well worth it. Our feet hurt SO bad. Thanks mom and dad for letting us crash your vacation and hang with you for the day (although we know you had as much fun as we did)!!!!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
What cute pictures! We can't wait to all go. Ayla waved at the pictures of you guys on the screen she loved it!
You guys love that place sooo much.. looks like alot of fun..
We went last february during the week and it totally rocked!!! It is for sure the best time to go and not have to wait in lines. It really is the Happiest Place on Earth!!!!
I wish I could have gone. But I'm glad you guys had a blast.
Looks like you had a blast! I can see how you would be exhausted doing all of that in one day! :)
Sounds like a way fun day. I bet you were so tired when you got home but so worth it. The pictures are way cute. I love your blog.
OH MY HECK!!! You guys,know how to have a good time! That is so awesome! When Weldon sees the commercials, he asks me when his dream is gonna come true! Yikes...we better save that tax return. I haven't been there since I was 14...too long!
LOVE your blog!
How fun! I am jealous...looks like you had a blast!
Now you guys know how to play! Wow! The fam is wanting to go in June when we are at the beach and I am wondering if it is worth it with the crowds. Our boys have never been and it would be so much fun, but if it is psycho busy I think it would be lame. What do the experts say? (that's you guys)
ooo... so fun! you should've stopped by for a wax while you were in town! :)
Post a Comment