Well, we're finally back! We are so sad :( We've had so many people asking "when are you going to put your pictures on your blog?". We've been so busy since we got back that we are just getting a minute to post it. We'll give a quick(?) day by day of the cruise on the Mayercraft Carrier.We spent two days in Miami, Fl. We just shopped and ate, preparing ourselves for the actual cruise.
We boarded the Mayercraft (our ship) on Fri. And soon headed up to the Lido deck (the deck with the pool). We hung out and people watched. Holly immediately spotted Colbie Caillet (she sings the song "Bubbly"). Holly had her eagle eye out along with her spy skills the whole cruise (more on that later). Nobody really recognized her so she was just chillin'. Then we went to have the boat drill. During the drill we stood next to Brett Dennen (another performer on the ship). Holly noticed the cabin numbers on the back of the life jackets so she memorized Brett's. (Again, the spy skills). Don't worry, we didn't do anything to Brett. We're not stalkers! :) The rest of the night we went to concerts on the Lido deck and, of course, ate- a ton. Oh, and yes we saw John that first day. He REALLY did hang out on the ship with everyone!
The next day we were in the Bahamas. We just went to a beach and chilled. Back on the ship we had 80's prom night for dinner. We looked rad! When we went dancing at the club we danced with Colbie Caillet and John Mayer did show up be he was too busy to dance. (Uh, shots anyone?)
The last full day :(, we laid out by the pool and Marcie got to go to a Question and Answer with John Mayer. She took very detailed notes for those that didn't get to go (aka Holly and Amy). She said he was VERY funny and seems to be really down to earth. Then we put on our matching jersies and went to the Superbowl party. What a good game! After that we went to the John Mayer concert. After almost getting in a fight (ask Holly for details) and waiting an extra 1/2 hr because John was sleeping (Diva) we pushed our way to the front. We enjoyed 2 GREAT hrs of all John. LOVE HIM!
Then it was time to go. It went SO FAST, but believe us, it was all worth it!!!



10 comments:
It is so good to hear from you guys. Jealous of your cruise, I bet it was loads of fun. Your blog is so cute. What else is new with you girls?
WOW..you looked like you had so much fun...I wanna go someplace with the "spy"...How cool to see John Mayer up close! Glad you had a rad time..
I love the 80's night you guys look awesome. I also love the jersies. John is hot too
Thats the only bad thing about cruises is that they go by too fast! It all sounds so fun and relaxing, how awesome!
fun & loved the pics! i think i wore holly's outfit last week @ church... kidding!
how fun! you girls are crazy!
You guys crack me up! Love the outfits, each and every one. Cant wait to have you pack for my cruise. It will be a little surprise everyday seeing what I will be wearing! HA!
You guys are a riot! I hate to admit this but I have never been on a cruise! It's one of my dreams. Isn't valentine's day tomorrow? Sounds like a great gift to me! So jealous, glad you had fun!
Looks like you guys had a blast! I am so jealous. The 80's outfits rocked. I loved your heels Holly!
Thanks for finally posting the pics I was waiting for them!
I can only imagine the craziness that went on on that boat! You guys are so fun!
Post a Comment