We have a lot of little things to blog about so we're putting them into one post! First of all, Happy Father's Day! Our dad is wicked awesome and we LOVE him tons! He does so much for us and we really appreciate him.
Next, Happy Anniversary to our parents! It's been 36 blissful years! Plus, they had us :)
We'd also like to thank Dena for the blog makeover. Dena, you made our blog as cute as us! Thanks!We had G.N.O. last week and had tons of fun! Thanks to those who could come and we missed the ones that could not make it. It was very laid back and casual. Playing Wii is always fun. Check out the pics of how intense everyone is!
1. The Secret of Life by James Taylor
2. When Your Dreaming With A Broken Heart by John Mayer
3. I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys
4. Please Don't Go Girl by New Kids On The Block
5. Shame by Matchbox 20
6. Thriller by Michael Jackson
7. Cold Hearted Snake by Paula Abdul
8. Can't Stop by Maroon 5
Holly picked 8 Things I want to do before I die
1. Ride a sit down lawn mower.
2. Fly first class.
3. Own a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes.
4. Buy a house.
5. Travel to Prauge.
6. Visit New York.
7. See NKOTB in concert (check that off soon)
8. Drive a smart car.


8 comments:
I guess I will accept that as completing your tag. Props on the cute blog. Way to go Dena. Hope you finished your eventful weekend. See you soon.
Love love the new blog look!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog layout . You are right, it is now cute enough like you. Your parents are so cute I can't believe how long they have been married! Lookos like a fun GNO!
Way to cute blog.. KUDOS Dena..
GNO?? why was your MOM there?? I didn't get invited...my girls had fun..glad you do this with you cousins.
I love the new background! It is so both of you!!!! Good Job Dena!
G.N.O. was way fun. It is so fun to just get togther and chat.
Cute blog! I will make it to a GNO, I can't wait, they sound like you always have so much fun!
Hey I love the new blog it's awsome I am a little upset wasn"t invited to G.N.O. I guess i'll have to wait till next time. I thought I was your favorite Aunt and I totally would have brought my REAL BODY.
Post a Comment