Friday, June 6, 2008

RECAP!

Did everyone think we forgot about our blog? NO! We've been super busy and haven't had time to update.
Memorial Day weekend was great fun! Amy (our bestest friend from Utah) came down to visit. We haven't seen her since Feb. and we missed her so much. We always have so much fun when we get together. All we do is laugh, laugh, laugh. We went to a resort to chill and relax. We stayed by the pool all weekend and it was great. On Memorial Day we went to Sprinkles Cupcakes and it was so good! We got a dozen so we could try every kind. They were HEAVEN! Carrot cake and banana nut was Holly's fave. We also did TONS of shopping, maybe too much, in fact. (If that is possible). Sadly, Amy had to go home and we had to go back to work.



Another great thing that we have done is....we got New Kids on the Block concert tickets! YAHOO! Anyone who knows us, knows we LOVE them. We had all the cassettes, videos, shirts, fanny packs, water bottles, you name it we had it! We also had our room covered with posters! I know, we were/are nerds, but they rock! And after 15 yrs they are having their reunion tour. It's going to be so fun.

8 comments:

Michael and Dena said...

I can't wait for the New kids concert. I'm so excited thanks tons for the early B-day present. You guys are the best.

sherry said...

I think it is so funny that you guys are drinking in all of the pictures. Do you have a habit we should know about?;)

The Curry Family said...

Have a great time at the New Kids on the Block concert...did you get great seats? I'm glad you had a fun Memorial Day!

Kayla said...

ya you guys really are nerds! ha ha just kidding, I totally think that will be a great concert!
Kayla

Caryn said...

NKOTB! How fun. You two and your boy bands crack me up!

Jaimee said...

"New Kids on the Block, let's rock! It's Christmastime, it's time to celebrate with a rhyme. Danny-D are you ready? Ready as I'll ever be!..." Yes, only a true New Kids fan would remember this NKOTB Chirstmas rap. Oh course I rap this to my kids ALL the time and my husband gets so embaressed for me. But I will forever love the band of my junior high days and look forward to the concert. Thanks for getting me a ticket. Hang tough!

Coplen's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coplen's said...

I can't wait to go to the concert!We'll be hangin tough and doing the right stuff. I just know Joey will sing Please dont go girl to Marcie! It is going to be so much fun! :0) I heart Jordan!

slide show