
It's Bridget's birthday and boy is she getting old! She is so fun and makes us laugh all the time. Bridget LOVES watching TV and movies. Her favorites? Caillou, Saved By The Bell (Mr Belding is her fave), Happy Days (she loves the Fonz), Brady Bunch, Grease 1 and 2, and Footloose are a few. She also likes going to Disneyland. The scarier the ride the better! One time when we were in D-land we were walking along minding our own business and we looked down at Bridget and she was eating a churro! Nobody bought her one! We just know there was some kid crying because someone in a wheelchair took their churro. Another time when we were pushing her around at Disneyland we came up on some ride that she loves and she jumped out of her wheelchair and started running towards it. My dad yelled out "It's a miracle, she can walk!". Everyone turned and started clapping! We didn't tell them she already knew how to walk! When we were younger we would go to Sea World. We were feeding the dolphins with the raw fish Sea World hands out. My mom looked up at Bridget and she had one of those raw fishes in her mouth! My mom was gagging so much my dad had to run over and take it out.
Bridget always is happy and loves hanging with her niece and nephew. She is such a blessing to our family and we are so glad to have her. Happy Birthday, Bridget! We love you!



11 comments:
Happy Birthday Bridget!!! Watch a little Wiggles for us and call it a day!
Bridget you are the BEST.. You make everyone laugh..Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIDGET! I love saved by the bell too and Footloose! You truly are a blessing to the family! Randy says Happy birthday too!
Give me an H for Happy Birthday! B, your're always so stylish... you still look 20!
Happy Birthday Bridget !!!!!!
I Love you !!!!!
Love,
Cassidy
I am cracking up over those stories!!! Way to go Bridget, you always keep everyone on their toes!! I love it. Happy birthday girl!
Those stories are hilarious! What a riot. B is soooo blessed to be in such a great family. You guys are so good to her. That girl's got good taste!
Happy Birthday Bridget! I love the 'she can walk' story! I hope you had a fun filled day!
Happy B-day BB. You are the Best! I can't wait to watch Happy Day's with you.
Give Bridget a Happy Birthday hug from me! I remember when those Disneyland stories originally happened---too funny!
And I love that she loves Saved By The Bell---awesome! "I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so, so, so scared!" (To quote the episode when Jesse when she was addicted to NoDos.) Good times!
Happy Birthday, Brig!
Those stories made me laugh so hard! oh how we love our special sibs! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment