Friday, July 18, 2008

Mamma Mia!


We have been counting the days until Mamma Mia came out in the theaters and it finally came! We went with Dena and our mom to the midnight showing and although we are extremely tired the next day, we had so much fun. We LOVED the movie! We loved the music, the actors, and the costumes. We've seen the play twice and although the movie added some things and took out some songs it still followed the musical pretty well. We REALLY recommend EVERYONE go see it, and if you need someone to go with- call us! We can't wait to see it again.

4 comments:

sherry said...

#1 cute new layout. I love it. #2 Yeah! I am so glad someone I know went to this and loved it. The commercials have had me so excited, I was worried it would be a huge disappointment. Seriously though, Abba music and Colin Firth, how could you go wrong, really? My mom is coming home from her mission tonight, so it sounds like I will be planning a girls' night out!

Michael and Dena said...

We had a balst! I can't wait to go see it again. I'm trying to get Mike to go see it with me.

The Curry Family said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time! I don't know that I could have stayed awake, but it's good to know you liked the movie. I have been wanting to see it.

Janel said...

I want to go again...but I want to sing along this time!!

slide show