Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bowling Night!




Friday night we went bowling for Mareen's birthday. We had so much fun! Holly beat her high score (she went from 79 to an 85!) And Marcie did awesome with a 130 on her second game! Here is some pics from the great night!

8 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

Looks like a fun bunch of girls.. Way to go Holly, great score!

Michael and Dena said...

We had a blast! Marcie did awesome!

The Curry Family said...

How fun! I'm glad you all had a good time.

Coplen's said...

Wow those are some hot girls bowling!!! It was a blast!

Janel said...

Well Holly would have beaten me.....That looks like fun!

Jennifer said...

Awsome looks like you had fun fun fun!Also we are going private so go to our blog ! :)
Love ya -<3-
Cass

Nichols Family said...

You girls are a bunch of party animals! :) Oh, I liked Mama Mia too...I actually liked the movie better than the musical I saw last year at Gammage. It's because I love Meryl Streep.

sherry said...

What a fun girl's night out! I love the new layout, btw.

slide show