Tuesday, August 5, 2008

John Mayer...Again!





Bret Dennen and Colbie Calliet

Mr Wonderful aka John Mayer
Well, we went to another John Mayer concert. That man is BEAUTIFUL!! He has his new buzz haircut and his totally buff bod and he was lookin' good! It was such a fun concert because it was everyone from the cruise. We got to see our old friends Bret Dennan and Colbie Calliet perform again. We have decided that this is the BEST we have seen John perform. He did so good. He sang a lot of his hits, plus he sang other artists' songs like Tom Petty and Sweet Child of Mine by Guns 'N Roses. He even danced like Axl Rose. He rocks. We had extra fun because our friend/hairstylist, Chelsea, sat 2 rows behind us! Crazy times. Oh! And no Jennifer Aniston sighting (we looked). Too bad!

5 comments:

Michael and Dena said...

It looks like you guys had fun. You both look way cute too.

Caryn said...

I heard that concert was amazing. I am jealous...

Nichols Family said...

Marcie,

Oh MAN! LUCKY!

So, I know somebody who works with you and I can't for the life of me remember who the heck it was!

-Jennie N.

Mckenzi and Matthew said...

I love you guys so much! And holy cow yeah he is looking good:) haha looks like fun! I love your blog you guys are the cutest people! I was possibly the happiest person in the world when I saw your comment, thanks for saying hi and know ill be blog stocking you from here on out:)

Rebekah said...

I don't know if you remember me or not. I served in the GKLM! I think we both served with Renee (Senger) Layton. How have you been since the mission days?

slide show