
It's Auntie Holly's Birthday and because we love our aunt so much we want to share 10 things we love about her!
10. She takes us to the mall and always buys us what we want!
9. She plays with us.
8. She always makes us laugh!
7. She babysits us and we know she would everyday if she could.
6. She lets us spend the night and watch Barney over and over again.
5. She takes us swimming.
4. She dances with us and teaches us all the new moves and best music like BSB! : )
3. She shares her food with us. We really like the desserts!
2. She takes us on rides at Disneyland and gives us bites of her churros even though she really loves her churros!
1. She will even change our diapers every once in a while.
We love you, Auntie Holly! Happy 31st Birthday! Love, Ayla and Lincoln


11 comments:
Happy Birthday! I just thought it would be good to start it a little early. You are a good aunt, sister, and daughter. I hope you have a really good birthday, sorry to miss it. But we can celebrate before I leave and after I get home. A true Burnham Birthday lasts all month!!
Happy B-Day Holly! Lincoln love you. You are so great with him. So have an Awesome Birthday! By the way I will be letting Lincoln spend the night this weekend. hahaha
Happy Birhhday Holly !!!!!!I hope you have a GREAT day :) I Luv U !!!!!!!
Luv,
Cass -<3-
Happy Birthday Holly... I want to be early too, I want to make sure that I don't miss the "BIG" day. You are truly a wonderful Aunt, Daughter and Sister...your Rock, baby!!
Well I'm the only late one I guess......but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope it was wicked awesome!
Happy b-day Holly! Of course we'll never forget Aug 13th!
Happy birthday Holly! I miss those sweet dance moves. Especially the clydesdale!
Holly Happy birthday! You are so fun. I enjoy seeing you at the office when I go, I am just glad I won't be doing that for a while. Next time you guys have a girls night out please tell me because I would love to come. You guys always make things fun. We'll have a kareokee night and I will bring Buck's favorite microphone to sing with....hahaha.
Happy Birthday, Holly! Sorry I'm late with this! I hope you had a great day, but like your mom said...Party all month! :)
I hope you had a WONDERFUL day... full of great food, presents and laughter! I know you received all three. Have fun at D-Land. Eat a churro for me!
Happy belated birthday, Holly! And you got an award on my blog. Congrats!
Post a Comment