I love the short do on you! Your face is just the right shape for it. And this one is just so sassy with those cute bangs.
I love the new do holly. Way HOT!!!!
Holly I love the new hair! Guess what, I just cut mine on Wednesday-I went back to short, I missed it. Your's looks awesome!!!
Love it Love it.. way to go Chelsea, you did a great job..but that is what happens when you have such a "cutie" to work with..
Love, love, love it! You look fabulous, as always :)
Cute! I wanna see it in person!
Love it Holly...Chelsea did a fab job!
Awwww, stop with the cute short hair, its makes me wanna do it too!! I was just looking at old pics today thinking hmm...Love it!! Hopefully I'll see it in person on Tuesday!
Girl....you rock it! HOT HOT HOT!!
ooo... fun!
You look sassy Holly... wish I could pull that off!
Holly that is a really cute picture of you... I'd say it is HOT hot :)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I love the short do on you! Your face is just the right shape for it. And this one is just so sassy with those cute bangs.
I love the new do holly. Way HOT!!!!
Holly I love the new hair! Guess what, I just cut mine on Wednesday-I went back to short, I missed it. Your's looks awesome!!!
Love it Love it.. way to go Chelsea, you did a great job..but that is what happens when you have such a "cutie" to work with..
Love, love, love it! You look fabulous, as always :)
Cute! I wanna see it in person!
Love it Holly...Chelsea did a fab job!
Awwww, stop with the cute short hair, its makes me wanna do it too!! I was just looking at old pics today thinking hmm...Love it!! Hopefully I'll see it in person on Tuesday!
Girl....you rock it! HOT HOT HOT!!
ooo... fun!
You look sassy Holly... wish I could pull that off!
Holly that is a really cute picture of you... I'd say it is HOT hot :)
Post a Comment