It's Dena's birthday and we want to give her a shout out to tell her Happy Birthday! Dena is always willing to help everyone out and is the #1 babysitter to Bridget! She is also our personal blog designer! She always updates our blog with cool backgrounds and headers. She is so creative and is always making new things. She is a wonderful mom, wife, sister, daughter, and friend. We love you, Dena! Just don't ask her to carry the birthday cake!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



12 comments:
Happy Birthday, Dena! I hope you have a great day!
*I love your new picture in your header, 2 totally HOT girls!
Happy Birthday Dena!
Ohhh, so that's who makes such cute backgrounds. I love them!
Thank you Holly and Marcie. But did you have to bring up the cake hahahaha. Thanks alot you guys are the best and thanks for the present. I cant wait to go tuesday.
Happy Birthday Dena!!! I love the matching outfits at Disneyland. :)
Happy Birthday, Dena...hope your day was good..
Cute cute blog page, your girls are always rockin...
I hope your B-day was great. I love your blog. The halloween backdrop is awesome. Shelby
Marcie, I loved your hair when you were 16 on Jaimee's blog! :) So jealous you got to go see NKOTB! I'm probably going to have all their old songs in my head the rest of the day! Happy b-day to your sister, even tho I don't know her.
Happy Birthday Annie... I mean Dena! (She looks just like Annie in that picture) You gotta love the old pictures. So cute!
ps...
I'm going private soon. So, if you want an invite...see my blog!
Hi Marcie & Holly (and happy birthday Dena)! It was so fun to see you at super saturday. I love your blog - I will link you to mine!
-Liz
Okay ladies...where are the NKOTB pictures?!? I am shocked you have not posted about our adventure! Hang tough forever! :D
Post a Comment