It's been such a BUSY month! Hopefully we can remember everything we did!
First, we went to So You Think You Can Dance concert. It was 3 hours of great dancing. They did EVERY dance we loved from the season and then some. It was a lot of fun.
Then, we went to the New Kids On The block concert! We had SOOOO much fun! We have waited so long to see them in concert and they did NOT disappoint! They sang and dance for 2 hrs straight! Marcie even got to touch her fave, Joey! We loved every minute of it.
Halloween was loads of fun, too. Everyone at work is so good about dressing up so we all looked so cute. 
Marcie and I were also in a car accident. It was on the way to work and luckily, it was just a fender bender. Poor BLT (my car)! She already has got a new bumper and she looks better than ever!


10 comments:
yay! i've been waiting to see the halloween costumes that i've heard so much about! so cute!
You girls have been busy! I am glad I read this because I have been wondering if it was worth it to take the girls to see hsm3. I was unimpressed with HSM2, but I LOVED the first one. Halloween looked like a blast!
Boy oh boy.. you girlies have been busy...what an eventful month!! See ya at GNO...
What a busy October you had! It sounds like a fun one though :) Sorry to hear about your accident, but glad you are both okay! Love the costumes!
What a busy month! looks like you had fun at all those concerts. I love so you think you can dance!! So jealous!
Hey that sounds like a really groovey month. Looks like ya had some fun. Who the heck is the Rodeo clown? She is really hot. See ya at GNO (if heather loses Wed. night) love ya
It was a busy month But a way fun month too. I need to go se HSM3 with you guys again.
Wow you guys had quite the month didn't you.
Joey (NKOTB)looks like he's doing your mom's signature pose!
Wowzers... an exciting month, minus the car accident!
I'm loving all the Halloween costumes at "the most wonderful place on earth!"
Thanks for the blog comment girls. I'm so jealous that you saw the New Kids. Can I saw I was soooo in love with Joey too!
Post a Comment