Well, we had a good weekend. What did we do? Oh we just hung out with the BACKSTREET BOYS! No, that is not a misprint. We hung out with the Backstreet Boys! It was a little bittersweet because we got tickets to go to the concert, and Marcie and I got tickets to do a sound check with them, meet them and get our pics with them. (Dena was meeting us for the concert only.) Marcie and I got there and we were waiting to go in to meet them, but they kept saying the boys were running behind. When they finally brought us into the lobby they told us Nick (Holly's fave) was sick and that the concert was canceled! WHAT?! At this point some girls are crying, and we are wondering what we are going to do. They said that the 3 remaining members (Brian, A.J., and Howie) would still do the sound check, Q & A, sign autographs, and get their pics with us. It was the coolest thing ever! There was only about 50-60 people and it was so neat! They were so personable and funny. We had like our own private concert! (front row, no less) Then they answered questions, signed a poster and CD, then we got our pic with them. Brian told Marcie that her shirt was cute and they called me Sparkle Girl! That's right, the boys gave me a nickname! I could tell they LOVED us!!! So even though there was no concert and we didn't get to see Nick, we still had loads of fun! Don't worry we narrowed the pics down so we wouldn't have all 500 that we took!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Our New Best Friends!
Posted by Marcie and Holly at 6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so cool! I'm super jealous! Thats sweet they did a lil concert for you! Love it!
You girls are always rockin... what a fantastic day!! sorry though, no concert... pics are better though!!
Bummer, sorry there was no concert! How fun to get to meet them up close and personal though! Great pictures :)
I love all the pics. I wish I could have come. Why did he have to get sick.
Well I know you've seen them perform in concert lots of times so this had to be the BEST, to be so close. Can you believe after all these years, first touching the New Kids and then this?? Its like the best concert year evah!!
Did you think you had died and gone to heaven? How fun for you two!
Oh good. I am glad it all worked out for you girls. I called them and said you must at least do a sound check and they were like...You are so right Andi...so right!!
Girls I'm so jealous! That looks like so much fun. Ahhh The Boys, always good times!
when we heard they were coming we instantly thought of you girls:) even Britt pipped in to remind us that you guys are their biggest fans. Glad you had a fun time
Post a Comment