We went to the midnight showing of Twilight. It was GREAT! We went with Dena, Bret and Julie. We heard people were getting to the theater early (even though they had their tickets already) so we left at 9:00 pm to get in line. We all looked so cute in our Twilight shirts (Dena got a few rude comments on her Team Jacob shirt. FYI- She likes Edward with Bella, she just really likes Jacob too.) After standing in a line that stretched around the WHOLE building they sat us in the theater about 9:45 pm and we had to wait, wait, and wait till midnight. We were getting so tired and bored. Finally, after 20 min of trailers the movie started. Aside from a few cheers when it started and when Edward was first on the screen the teenage girls (and boys and moms) were surprisingly good. Then after 2 (very) fast hours the movie ended. We wanted it too keep going! It was so good and followed the book pretty well. So, at 2:30 am we sadly walked to our car knowing in 2 short hours we would be waking up for the day. Was it worth it? Heck YES! Dena, Bret, and Julie thanks for coming with us! We had loads of fun with you guys. And it was fun to see so many familiar faces at the theater too! A picture of us in our cute shirts will be posted soon!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
We had a blast. I wish the movie never ended though. I want to go see it again we should all go next week.
You girls are so cute! I am going to add you to my blog if that is okay with you.
Jen Layton
Okay well I thought I left a post earlier but I don't know what happened. Anyways, you guys are so much fun! I love that Bret went with you guys. I don't know that I could get Richard to go, well he might just for a break from the kids. Thank you also for your help with talking to Dr. Beck. It was such a relief to know that he would take me in as a patient. I was a lot less stressed that weekend. I wish that we could have had the baby up there but oh well. Thanks again.
Hey it was awesome but we looked way cute in our t shirts also. It was a little boring waiting thats why I didn't go till 11:30 and Calli and Arieanna and meagan saved me a seat. Didn't get to see all the crazy people but I am one of them so. It was really great.
does the fun ever stop with you two?! ha!
Hey girls!
Me and my sistas went to the midnight showing too (with t-shirts)! You'll have to check out my blog to see picts (my sister is a big fan of Jacob too and was worried about wearing her shirt!)
Love, Karlie
How fun! I loved the movie too! I enjoyed every bit. I can't wait to go again!
Um where is Bret's shirt? He should have worn a "Team Emmett" shirt for me.
Post a Comment