We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We did! We decided to "sleep in" this year and wake up a little later...is 5:00 am better? Bret, Julie, Ayla, Marcie and I spent the night while Dena, Mike, and Lincoln slept at home but came over the next morning. We are running out of room! It was so fun to watch Ayla and Lincoln open their presents then fight over what the other one was playing with. Lincoln loved the Elmo Live we gave him and Ayla yelled out "WHOA!" when she saw her Barbie jeep from us. She has been driving it all weekend. Marcie and I finally got our quilts made by our mom! They are so pretty. We got great stuff and we are so blessed to have a wonderful, happy family!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Christmas Day
Posted by Marcie and Holly at 6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
It was a great Christmas. Thanks for being such fun aunts for Ayla she loves you guys!
I love the quilts girls!!! Those are so cute! You guys are the best aunts ever! I am glad you all had a great Christmas!
Looks like a great Christmas! Hope you enjoy New Years! Tell you family hello from me. :D
I love your quilts. I made Tucker and Hayden a quilt for Christmas with lots of help from my mom I was able to finish them in time.
Post a Comment