We would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! We hope 2009 is as fun as 2008! Hopefully more trips, more parties, and more nieces/nephews?!
For New years we went to our parents' house and PARTIED!! We watched TV, played wii, ate, made miami vices, and played games! Everyone stayed up till after midnight except Lincoln. Maybe next year buddy! 
A little side note: Our ASU Cheerleader!


4 comments:
It was a great New Years! thanks for making it fun!
I sometimes wonder what it must be like to be part of your family. You ar esuch a fun party family! You do Disneyland like it should be done. You go to rockin' concerts. You guys crack me up. And your niece and nephew are adorable enough to want to steal!;)(Their pictures I mean. I am not a kidnapper.)2009 will just be more good times for you guys.
How fun!! You all made it farther than we did. Like Lincoln, we were asleep before midnight :)
We had so much fun. Lincoln almost made it he went to bed at like 11:45 I was suprised he stayed up that late.
Post a Comment