Well, we can't believe it! We NEVER thought it would happen in our life time. The Cardinals are going to the SUPERBOWL! What?! It's a MIRACLE! Now, we aren't Cardinals fans, but come on! We got to root for our hometown team! After all, this may NEVER happen again! Not only are they from Arizona, but any excuse to get a new shirt and have a party- we are in! So good luck, Cardinals!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
yohoo! go Cardinals! I want to come to your party. You two or should I say the office looks great in Cardinal colors. Where are the Docs?
We look fabulous, if I don't say so myself. I'm glad I thunk of it!! GO CARDS!!!
What happend to Cristi Martin?
I've got an orb right on my head! I always look creepy/weird in your pictures... remember Christmas? I think I'm picture haunted.
Post a Comment