Monday, April 28, 2008

#1 Babysitters

We know! No post for over a week! But, we have been babysitting, babysitting, BABYSITTING!! Now that we have a niece AND a nephew we have been working nonstop at keeping them happy (and being the #1 aunts!) So here are the pics that we have taken while having TONS of fun with the kids...
Lincoln sleeping. What WONDERFUL babysitters!

We promise...He doesn't ALWAYS sleep!
This is basically what Marcie does while Holly does EVERYTHING else!!
Our SUPERSTAR!!
Eight seconds. Ride 'em Cowgirl!
Our little PRINCESS!

Holly got this shirt for Ayla. It says "Don't ya wish your auntie was hot like mine?". Holly thinks it sums everything up perfectly!
Double duty!!


The biggest baby that we babysit! (But the easiest!)

8 comments:

gina said...

You sure babysit some cute kids. That last one is the cutest. I know what you mean about her being the easiest. As long as you have diet coke and Barney movies!

Bobby and Shanna said...

See what happens when you become #1 Aunts!! I'm sure it is very enjoyable, cuz those kids are the cutest!!

Coplen's said...

Those are the cutest pictures. I love that t-shirt you got AYLA, where did you find it? You guys are the best aunties but I think MO is too! :)

Michael and Dena said...

You guys are the best. I'm glad Lincoln has such good aunts that will watch him for us. I know Lincoln and Ayla love when you watch them because you guys are so fun.

Caryn said...

Can I get in on that babysitting action?

The Curry Family said...

What awesome babysitters! (Anytime you want to throw two more into the mix, let me know! :) I love the shirt Holly got for Ayla, too cute!

theleavittranch said...

Hey you guys tell me that you don't do the babysitting thing when i call and ask you to babysit my cute grandkids. Whats up with that? JK you guys had good babysitters when you were little and they taught you how to be cool. that would be your #1 Auntie If your having trouble remembering its (ME) love ya!

Bret and Julie Burnham said...

I love the post. You are the best babysitters! You save my life! haha I love it! I love the picture of Ayla and the crown because she thought she was so cool that she got to be a princess. We are in so much trouble with that one! I can just here it now. We have a little Andrea coming. So fun!

slide show