We did it again! We flew over to Disneyland for the day and boy did we have tons of fun! Bret and Julie went with us and we are so glad they did. We got to ride pretty much all the rides before it got BUSY!! I guess some schools still have Spring Break going so there were a lot of teenagers there. We were REALLY happy that Matterhorn was FINALLY open. That's one of our fave! We made Bret sit in front on Splash Mountain so he would get the most wet, and he did (check out the pics). At one point though, a big wave came over the side and got Julie and Holly soaking wet. Bret got an "It's my Birthday!" pin so EVERYONE told him happy birthday. He, of course, LOVED every minute of it! Thanks for coming Bret and Julie! We can't wait to go again!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Oh my gosh...that looks like so much fun..You are so lucky to have a season pass...I can see you all luvin' all the people saying happy b-day to Bret...
I wish we had went with you guys. But I can't wait for all of us to go next month. You guys all look so cute in your blue.
You are such lucky dogs that you get to go so much. We will probably go once every like 5 years. So far we've only taken the kids once. I guess its kind of a big deal to take 7 people....lol
OK I'm gonna call your moms house this week and we need to get together!
Looks like a fun trip---I am jealous! I look at these pics and still can not wrap my head around the fact that Bret is a Dad... let alone that he is a grown-up! How time flies! His wife and daughter are darling, btw.
Hey girls it's just a picture of some girls having fun! I couldn't find anything else to go with post so I put that one on there! :)
Lucy u guys got to go to Disneyland!!!!! Love your blog.
Love ya,
Cassidy
dont you just love season passes! we'll have to meet up next time you go!
You guys are the best! I wish i was there that day with you then i could have been having as much as you did! :) I love the picutre of Bret, smiling so big!
That looks like so much fun! I love that Bret wore his birthday pin all day. How fun!
You guys are totally little kids at heart--I love it! Glad someone is having fun around here!!! (Just kidding!)
Post a Comment