Saturday, April 19, 2008

We did it!!! And SURVIVED!!















We walked Pat's Run/Walk today. We did it last year with people from work so we decided to do it again. It's tiring, but fun too. The weather was nicer this time so it was more enjoyable. There was about 17,000 people this year! Here are some pics of the day. We didn't get a picture of everyone because everyone was late due to traffic and parking. We are so glad we survived (we know, it's only 4.2 miles, but for some people-that's a lot!)

12 comments:

Sommer said...

Looks like fun & that the heat cooperated for ya. Ayla is sure cute. Where were your yellow shirts?

Michael and Dena said...

Looks like you guys had fun and Ayla is way cute.

Janel said...

I ran it 2 years ago, I was so proud of myself for running the whole thing. It was a great experience! I loved the people holding the banners with Pat T quotes and cheering us on, it was so inspirational. Congratulations!!! Pat would be so proud! :D

Caryn said...

Soooo cute. What, you didn't want to ear those puke yellow jerseys?

I want to come next year!

gina said...

Looking good! I'm glad you wore the pink shirts, you were easy to pick out. You guys are quite the athletes!

Bobby and Shanna said...

Awesome job girls... You rock.. Love the pink shirts too... It was really neat to see all the people around town on Saturday wih their Yellow shirts on... you knew they had participated in the run..(I hope though they went home & washed them and then put them on again..)

Coplen's said...

Hey pink Team! We did do it! Thanks for keeping me and Tillman company! YOU ROCK!

Bobby and Shanna said...

Awesome new picture... I wanna see more of your family pictures...You all are so photogenic...

Jaimee said...

Way to go, gals! Cute pics and new header. BTW-Did you hear that the New Kids are doing a reunion tour? I am telling you both now, if they come to AZ, we are grabbing Janel and going! No if, ands, or buts... we will relive Junior High and like it! :) Love ya both!

Coplen's said...

I love the new header picture it is way beautiful!!!! You both look so pretty!

Janel said...

Oh you know I'm in for a NKOTB reunion concert. Hey......We should brush up our "tonight" dance and see if they like it. HAHAHA!! Donny is still my favorite :D

I LOVE your new picture!!

Tory said...

Congrats on the walk! Looks like fun! Well I have a blog now so I was just lettin ya know!

slide show