Our friend, Andi has been wanting us to see Anne of Green Gables FOREVER! She couldn't believe that we had never seen it before so we decided to do breakfast and a movie. It was so much fun! We ate a wonderful breakfast while we watched an even better movie. Now we are trying to decide when we are going to watch the next two Anne of Green Gables movies!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I guess I bad too...I have never seen this movie either... but you look cute in your PJ's...
Looks Like so much fun. If I could I would live in my jammies and watch movies all day.
It looks like you girls had a blast! I have never seen that movie either...maybe I'll have to! Breakfast, movie and jammies sounds like so much fun!
WHAT? You've never seen AofGG? Holy cow...the telethon on PBS is my favorite because they show it! Kelly dreads it...but I love, love, love the story of Anne & Gilbert. Oh, & I love...well, all of it! But the mouse falling in the pudding/custard thing is funny! Though, I HATE mice...
Post a Comment