OK. So did anyone watch CarrieAnn vs. Bruno last night? WE LOVE ZACK!!!! He is so cute and a great dancer. We have to admit that we are leaning towards Bruno's group! He's got better dancers and they are good singers too. We'll have to see where this show goes from here. We know every week people vote and the team with the least votes kicks off a member. But does it go the the last person, or the last group? All I know is I love this show!
Now, American Gladiators. We must admit that we were very happy for the comeback of the youth pastor! Quite enjoyed him! And what a great time on the Eliminator! What about when the lady sent Helga flying? Loved it! We REALLY do NOT like Helga.
So tonight is the night! American Idol!!!! We can NOT wait for it. Granted, it's going to be the funny episode because it's the joke people. It starts out so funny but can get a little long. Make sure everyone watches it so we can get everyones opinions. When it gets to the top 10 we'll make a poll of whose going to win.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
We LOVE Our Shows!!!
Posted by Marcie and Holly at 11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I can't wait for tonights American Idol either......I started watching Carrieann vs. Bruno in the middle of the show but so far pretty excited about that show also...
I'm sitting here at 6:26 just WAITING for it to start. La la la...hurry!!!
Helga is my least favorite too, ew. I am really loving Zack, I can't beleive CarrieAnn didn't pick him, although the blond haired guy is pretty good too and he was one of the last. I just can't help having a big stupid grin on my face when they are doing their numbers, it looks SO fun!! I'm not sure what the point of it is either, what do they win?? Money?? A Job?? who cares, its great!!! LOL
Count me in also... love American Idol...maybe we should go again...
I love love love Gladiators, esp. when I am at the gym, it is so motivating. I missed AI so I hope you post recaps so I can keep up!!!
Ahhhhh... I've been missing all these shows. We just got cable two days ago. Don't count me out yet!
We love the Gladiators too...I don't particularly like Helga either. It was great to see her flying! American Idol we are not fans of though...sorry!
Post a Comment