
Now it is time to discuss the best of the best and, of course, the worst of the worst. First, we'll get our faves out of the way because that topic is not as fun as the baddies. We love Brooke Wright from Calif (originally from here). A coworker was her Young Woman's advisor so we got to keep her in the competition! Marcie likes the "finger nail" guy and we both liked the politician guy. He was a cute little nerd that sang really good. Now, for the good stuff. Marcie loves, loves, LOVES the guy in the mustard yellow suit. Did he even have all his teeth?! My personal fave was "No Sex Allowed" guy. The marching? And I wanted to hear the third verse! We've enjoyed the sparkle girl. What was her deal? Simon was nice to her and she went psycho! I liked Princess Leia. She kept saying she was a dork and they only pick people that look alike. Whatever. Then, there was the Jedi guy that waxed his chest. 'Nuff said with that one. Who was your fave? I'm sure you'll say tons of good ones that I just can NOT think of right now. My mind is blank. We want to know what everyone thinks so far!!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
We love American Idol!!
Posted by Marcie and Holly at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Our favorites are the girl that sang Amazing Grace and the tractor/farmer boy... Did you like them??
The Tractor/farmer boy was good I liked him too. I think I missed all the really good ones. I saw alot of the bad ones though. I like it better when they start cutting people out because right now there are to many and I can't remember them all.
Cade says his favorite was the guy with the colorful dreadlocks. He thinks he will win. LOL I think he was from the first night.I feel so bad because Mark erased it off the DVR after he watched it and Sadie hadn't seen it yet and she got mad and started crying! Awwwww! I LOVE Brooke White, and also the girl that did the Britney impresssion. And the tall girl with the red off the shoulder shirt, she was really good. Of course, I always pick who I like and then they suck it up in Hollywood and all different people end up in the top 12. I thought he girl with the model hubby was hilarious. I have'nt ever seen singing that cheesy....ever! LOL I liked the nerdy guy with the tie too, I thought he was pretty good. Glitter face firl and Star Wars girl were so funny. And the sweaty guy who kept "warming up" so he wouldn't strain his voice like Christina Aguilara. I really felt bad for that guy, his dad "hating" him?? Awwww. I think he's just off his meds. Oh and one last thing......
"YOU ARE MY BROTHER, MY BEST FRIEND FOREVER!!"
Post a Comment