Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mum!




My mom's b-day is this month so, in honor of her, here are the top 10 reasons we love her. (There is actually millions and millions of reasons why we love her but we narrowed it down to the top 10)
10. She is a great shopper.
9. She is a REALLY good cook. And she says all her children can come over and eat dinner whenever we want. (We take advantage of this every night.)
8. She takes care of Bridget (and us).
7. She's beautiful.
6. She has a strong testimony.
5. Ayla says she is the #1 grandma and loves playing with her.
4. She's funny. She once asked if you spell scissors with one or two z's.
3. She picks us up from work and takes us out to lunch.
2. She sews great. She will alter our clothes and has made everyone in the fam a quilt.
And the number 1 reason we love our mom.....
She has SOUL!!! (She also does a really good robot!)
So Happy Birthday, Mom. We love you!!!!

10 comments:

gina said...

I think I must have two of the most wonderful daughters. I also know that you both have many of the same wonderful traits that I do. Like soul! Some of my most proud moments are when you two are laying down the dance moves. It does my heart good to watch you and know that I have contributed to that. MOM

Bobby and Shanna said...

wooohooo..we love ya too Gina!!! You do have and extra-ordinary MOM with lots of SOUL...we like to watch her dance moves too... Take good care of her this month...cuz I know one day of spoiling is not enough for her birhtday, she wants it all MONTH long... Happy Birtday, GINA!!!

Shelly said...

Hey, glad I found you two. You are so sweet to your momma!!

Caryn said...

Happy BDay Gina! Party hard, oh wait, knowing you you did!

Michael and Dena said...

All they said is true. We have the greatest mom ever.

The Curry Family said...

Happy Birthday Gina! Your girls said all true things...but mainly you are my fave aunt with SOUL!

Janel said...

Oh you sneaky little blog stalkers!!! LOL How did you find me??? I am SO excited, WOW! I'm so glad you are blogging, now I can keep up with you. Actually, you would be called "blends" which means "blogging friends". Isn't that so cute and cheesy?


And I think your mom is the BOMB too!! I remember her doing the robot, she's super funky!

Renee said...

Your mom is so cute! I remember when she sent me flannel sheets (which I still have) & thermal garments when we were freezing in IN...remember, I was supposed to go to Portugal & had summer clothes? She was a life-saver! Give your mom a hug from me!

Ashley said...

Awww!! You guys are so sweet!! Your mom is an awesome mom, we all love her to death!! See you guys on SATURDAY and the baby shower!!!

Byron said...

Your mom is awesome and so is your blog. My mom said that she loves your mom but she is waiting to see some of that "soul" at their sewing class!!

slide show