We got the computer working! We don't know what we did differently, but it's working now! Some pictures are a little older because the boy is already 2 weeks old!! But don't worry, he is still as cute as ever. Ayla seems to really enjoy him too (at least when he's awake. If he's a asleep- forget it.)
Marcie I saw your cute blog from Jaimee's :) You guys are way cool aunts, I was a favorite aunt until 7 weeks ago when I actually had one myself! Your cruise looked totally fun! Check us out... www.kbmatsen.blogspot.com Jennie's link is on mine too Karen (Player)
You guys ARE the best aunts! Those babies are so lucky. I love the camo outfit! My older boys would die if our little Sam had something like that. Soo cool in their eyes. Tell Dena congrats!
Hi girls! I just found you off of Karyn's blog. It is fun to snoop in on your amazing lives, hobnobbing with famous people and babies. I am guessing that Ayla is Bret's and Lincoln is Dena's. It is amazing to me that those kids are having babies! Tell your family I said hi!
9 comments:
I do have to say they have the BEST aunts ever...... Cute pic of you two with Lincoln.....
Ayla & Lincoln do have the coolest aunts..love the Camo outfit...Ayla always looks so cute in her bows.. Hang in there #1 Aunties!!
I love all the pics. The boy in the camo is soooo cute. Thanks for being such great aunts and helping us out so much.
I love Lincoln all decked out in his camo! And Ayla is beautiful, as always, in her bow! You guys are great Aunts and they are both so lucky!
Marcie
I saw your cute blog from Jaimee's :) You guys are way cool aunts, I was a favorite aunt until 7 weeks ago when I actually had one myself! Your cruise looked totally fun!
Check us out... www.kbmatsen.blogspot.com
Jennie's link is on mine too
Karen (Player)
You guys crack me up! :) You do have the cutest niece and nephew ever!
You guys ARE the best aunts! Those babies are so lucky. I love the camo outfit! My older boys would die if our little Sam had something like that. Soo cool in their eyes. Tell Dena congrats!
he's so cute... and SO tiny!
Hi girls! I just found you off of Karyn's blog. It is fun to snoop in on your amazing lives, hobnobbing with famous people and babies. I am guessing that Ayla is Bret's and Lincoln is Dena's. It is amazing to me that those kids are having babies! Tell your family I said hi!
Post a Comment