Marcie and I got tagged! We'll put both answers together. Let's face it, everything is the same anyways. So here goes....
10 years ago...
That's hard. We can't even remember yesterday! I think we were working, Marcie at the doctor's office and Holly being a nanny.
5 things to do on my to do list...
1. Party!
2. hang out
3. Shop
4. Play with niece and nephew
5. party
5 snacks we enjoy...
1. popcorn w/hot tamales
2. diet coke
3. chocolate
4. fruit and vegetables (ha ha)
5. diet coke
Places I have lived
1. Arizona
2. Utah
3. Kentucky (marcie)
4. Indiana (Marcie)
5. Ohio (Marcie)
What I would do if I was a billionaire
1. Buy a house
2. Travel
3. Shop
4. help out the fam
5. Shop some more
Jobs we have had
1. Champs
2. Central Utah Medical Clinic
3. doctor's office
Things people don't know about us...
We are pretty much an open book...
Friday, March 28, 2008
Tag! We're It!
Posted by Marcie and Holly at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love your guys to do list. You guys are always having fun.
I was hopping around on my friends' blogs and found yours!! What a fun blog!
Let's not lie, the billionaire one would be 1.shop 2.shop 3.shop 4.shop 5.shop
Silly girls...
Post a Comment