Wow...you all look pretty rockin' in your matching clothes..Ayla is darling and Lincoln looks pretty handsome too...He really does not look too happy though...You all rock (as usual)...Hope you had a great Easter!
OH my gosh Marcie your hair totally rocks!!! I love it! Holly yours is cute too :D Dang now I'm getting sadder that we didnt take pictures.....:( Cuz you guys look so cute
11 comments:
Wow...you all look pretty rockin' in your matching clothes..Ayla is darling and Lincoln looks pretty handsome too...He really does not look too happy though...You all rock (as usual)...Hope you had a great Easter!
Cute Easter pics! I love how you are all coordinated without totally matching. Beautiful babies too.
Fun times with the whole family and everyone looks great. I love that B is front and center... just like her old cheer captain days.
I love the solid color skirts! How cute!
Darling Easter pics! I love the matching shirts and colors! What a fun family! Tell your parents I said hi!
Great pictures! You all look so cute! :)
OH my gosh Marcie your hair totally rocks!!! I love it! Holly yours is cute too :D Dang now I'm getting sadder that we didnt take pictures.....:( Cuz you guys look so cute
Happy Easter! That family picture turned out great! Everyone looks so cute and handsome!
Love the matching shirts!!
We are the cutest Family. I loved our shirts. Lincoln and Ayla looked so good in their new clothes.
love the matching outfits!
Post a Comment