It's Marcie's birthday and so I will honor her by posting 5 things you may/may not know about her.
1. She HATES reading. The only books she ever reads (besides the B of M) is the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and the Twilight Series. She even has REREAD them!
2. She did gymnastics and dance growing up. She can even do some moves still. One night, Bret, Bret's friend, and Marcie had a "trick off". They would each do a trick and try to top the person before them. Marcie won! The deciding trick? Backwalkover twisting split. Ask her to show it to you sometime!
3. She likes going to concerts. She's been to tons! Everyone from Kenny Rogers, Neil Diamond, Donny Osmond, and James Taylor to Backstreet Boys (9 times), John Mayer, Matchbox 20 and more!
4. She loves traveling. She's been to Denmark, Russia, France (twice), Africa, 5 cruises and more.
5. She loves LDS Singles and LDS Mingles. She likes to go on and check out the guys. FYI- Obviously, she's single so if you know any single guys...
Happy Birthday, Marcie! You're the BEST sister!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Happy Birthday, Marcie!
Posted by Marcie and Holly at 11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Happy Birthday Marcie! All that stuff is true about her and there is alot more. We Love you Marcie!
I love Marcie too! Happy Birthday Marcie and yes I do want to see the backwalkover with twisting split move! :)
Happy bday Margie!
Yeah, I witnessed the trick off, you smoked them. You are a great daughter. Thanks for being so fun and letting your old Mom have fun and be young and crazy with you. Good times.
Happy birthday! I want video of any future trick offs!
Happy birthday Marcie! Hey, Didn't we run into you girls at a Jimmy Eat World concert last year? Party animals!
Happy Bday Marcie... Yehaw!!!
I can't wait also to see the backwalkover with twisting split.. maybe for FHE you & Sheleen can spare off??? What a sight!!
Happy Birthday. Marcie! I want to see the move too! I like my mom's idea of a FHE trick-off night...sounds fun! I hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday Marcie! Hope you had a WONDERFUL day. I can't wait till I get a FHE put together to see your move :)
Happy b-day!! I miss you guys and I hope we can get together for lunch or something soon!
Way to go Marcie, another successful year! Someday I want to go to a concert with you guys, it would be way too fun! I'm kind of a novice, although we saw Nora Jones last year and it was awesome. Marcie you need to try Shannon Hale's Goose Girl series, if you do hate reading, because they are youth books, so pretty short and quick reads but with engaging plot. Try em!
Holly, this is such a nice post! I love Marcie, too! I love that Janel & I were there in the beginning of the concert-loving-life when we all went to country concerts together. I loved that at the George Strait concert we all rushed to stage to get closer to George! Sure, we got sent back to our seats by security, but not before I got George Strait's guitar pick that he threw into the crowd. I still keep it in my nighties drawer. Pure Country, baby!
Post a Comment